Dental crowns are strong, successful, and reliable restorations that can change the shape, size, and strength of your tooth as well as improve its appearance. If you are interested in the results dental crowns can provide, we invite you to call our office today and schedule an appointment!
There are many benefits to dental crowns, and some of those benefits include:
• Dental crowns can protect a weak tooth
• Dental crowns can restore a broken tooth
• Dental crowns can repair a tooth that has been worn down
• Dental crowns can cover and support a tooth that has a large filling
• Dental crowns can hold a dental bridge in place
• Dental crowns can cover a tooth that is misshapen
• Dental crowns can disguise a severely discolored tooth
• Dental crowns can make a cosmetic modification to your smile
• Dental crowns can save a child’s tooth
• Dental crowns can protect a child’s tooth from tooth decay
A dental crown is also known as a tooth-shaped cap, which is a dental restoration that covers the entire visible portion of your tooth. The process involved in placing the cap requires two dental visits. These visits will involve your dentist examining your smile, preparing your tooth for the crown, making impressions of your tooth, sending those impressions to a dental lab, and cementing the crown into place after the restoration is created. This is an easy, painless, and successful treatment that will give you the smile you are looking for.
Call our office today if you’re interested in improving your smile with a dental crown!